We are starting our own Designpreneurs PODCAST show!
Yes, we are kicking off our Podcasting with our very own Designpreneurs Show!
I’m really excited to get myself into Podcasting and this would be our first pilot episode. We hope to get the ball rolling so sit back and subscribe to our show!
We compiled the BEST of the BEST in our Designpreneurs Toolkit 2020 for all the software design platforms. From Canva to Crello to Design Wizard to Pixteller to Relaythat to Stencil and Visme! Designer Entrepreneurs no longer need to be in the same corner of the office just to access all their designs! Everything now is browser based and all you need is a reliable Internet connection and a reliable computer!
Included also in our Toolkit are Video Tools! As they say, videos are the future and most certainly, Videos will dominate the Social Media world. We expect a lot of growth in this area as all of our social media posts is now slowly being converted into Video. People consume more video than images. Memory or Brand retention is also much better with Video as it tries to combine Sounds, Videos, and Text all in one.
Read our post here why Videos will Dominate the Digital Marketing space in 2019.
We discuss video platforms InVideo, Wave, Offeo, Reevio, Videobolt, Toonly, Doodly, Animatron, Recast, and We Video. There is also an up and coming adLaunch which we still have to see them launch very soon!
In this age of digital media, video has surpassed nearly every other form of media. Just look at how BIG the video streaming has become and people are just cutting their old, unreliable Cable TV service. Video marketing has never been booming than it is today.
According to news shared by HubSpot:
- Video is projected to claim more than 80% of all web traffic by 2019.
- Adding a video to marketing emails can boost click-through rates by 200-300%.
- Embedding videos in landing pages can increase conversion rates by 80%.
- 90% of customers report that product videos help them make purchasing decisions.
- According to YouTube, mobile video consumption grows by 100% every year.
- 64% of customers are more likely to buy a product online after watching a video about it.
- 87% of online marketers are currently using video content in their digital marketing strategies.
- A third of all the time people spend online is dedicated to watching videos.
- Video ads now account for more than 35% of all ad spending online.
- 59% of company decision makers would rather watch a video than read an article or blog post.
- Digital marketing expert James McQuivey estimates that a single minute of video content is the equivalent of 1.8 million words.
If you haven’t joined our giveaway, it is ending in a few days. Fill up the form right below[snippet_5]