In this age of digital media, video has surpassed nearly every other form of media. Just look at how BIG the video streaming has become and people are just cutting their old, unreliable Cable TV service. Video marketing has never been booming than it is today.
According to news shared by HubSpot:
- Video is projected to claim more than 80% of all web traffic by 2019.
- Adding a video to marketing emails can boost click-through rates by 200-300%.
- Embedding videos in landing pages can increase conversion rates by 80%.
- 90% of customers report that product videos help them make purchasing decisions.
- According to YouTube, mobile video consumption grows by 100% every year.
- 64% of customers are more likely to buy a product online after watching a video about it.
- 87% of online marketers are currently using video content in their digital marketing strategies.
- A third of all the time people spend online is dedicated to watching videos.
- Video ads now account for more than 35% of all ad spending online.
- 59% of company decision makers would rather watch a video than read an article or blog post.
- Digital marketing expert James McQuivey estimates that a single minute of video content is the equivalent of 1.8 million words.
Signing up for a YOUTUBE account is easy, just create or login using your Google account and that’s it. Now comes the hard part –> Promoting your channel! You can use social media to promote your video channel, but I will tell you of a shortcut, and this tool has been certified by Youtube themselves!
You can signup as a FREE account and have access to their tools! Check out their video below
so what are your waiting for? Click on the SIGN UP button NOW!
Here is a brief snapshot of what you can see from Tubebuddy FREE version once you signed up and integrated into your Google account.
Disclosure: Some of the links in our blog are affiliate links. If you purchased a product or service from our links, we receive a small amount of money from the sale. This helps keep our site flowing with Designpreneur ideas and posts so I can buy myself a coffee or two. Thank you very much for your generosity!